|Version 16 (modified by jjr8, 13 months ago)|
If you have any questions about these examples or would like to suggest improvements or new examples, please email email@example.com.
Working with gridded environmental data
- Converting HDFs to ArcGIS rasters
- Sampling time series rasters
- Converting MODIS HDFs with sinusoidal projections to ArcGIS raster format
- Extracting ArcGIS rasters from the HYCOM global ocean model's 4D netCDFs
- NOTE: This HYCOM example is now partially obsolete. MGET now includes tools that automatically download and convert 3D and 4D HYCOM variables for the equatorial (Mercator) region of the HYCOM grid. Rather than converting HYCOM netCDFs manually, you should first see whether the new tools meet your needs.
Modeling species habitat and biodiversity
- Modeling species habitat with environmental predictor variables - includes downloadable example and video-recorded presentation
- Downloading species observations from the Ocean Biogeographic Information System (OBIS) with the DiGIR protocol (under construction)
- Calculating species diversity index grids from species presence points (under construction)