Completed 4 years ago (07/31/09 11:59:00)
The priorities of this release include:
- Add compatibility for new versions R (2.7.1 and later).
- Continue to simplify installation:
- Using distutils preinstall script, check for presence of pywin32
- Automatically install Python packages such as numpy and pydap
- Improve Arc 9.3 compatibility:
- See if we can fix rpy to allow Statistics tools to be run as "in process" ArcGIS tools
- If not, try to work around perf problem by using ADO cursors instead of geoprocessor cursors
- Add new tools.
- Fix the various bugs and implement the various enhancements that have queued up.
Note: This does not reflect everything that was actually done in this release. For that, please see the release announcement posted to the mget-announcements email list.